Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wow....

There are time when you really think you know some one and it really suprises you to see the real them. I am pretty much an open book and like it when people are up front with me. A majority of times they are but you still have people that are not as forth coming. I have not...damn. I am kinda at a lost for words right now.

I am kinda a loner and it's okay. I know me and what I am capable of. I can be really charming and shine or I can clam up and become unresponsive. I clam up when I feel myself getting angry alot. If I don't then I won't think before I say. I have gotten in to many, many situations in which I have had to clam up. I don't know what it is and don't know why.

I distance myself from people all the time. The way I see it is that everyone wants some thing. Some time I can accomidate the and most times I can't. I feel drained and dishearted by the ones that do want. It is hard for me to sometimes seperate the two. That is why I stick to music alot. It is unchanging in it's ways. Wow... If only I could be with it forever....

Don't mind me just rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

My photo
Iam short. I have a smart mouth. I love my life. Love my girls.

Followers