Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'll be damned

Okay. Some of you are aware that I have my sisters daughter and have been taking care of her for a while now. Alot of you said don't get too attached, well I did. My sister calles me and says well I am having a bad time can I come and stay with you. Hmmmmmm. She basically went against what I told her to do and went and tried to live a life she couldn't afford. When I took her daughter I ask her to be honest and let me know what all I need to do and she was like nothing. Come to find out the little girls has no WIC , Medicaid or any type of help from the father. My sister lied to me. There were things that she was to help me with that she said she would do and hasn't. I didn't exspect her to do much but tell the truth and she didn't. The whole time I have had her child she is telling me about "the new guy " in her life.WTF?! A lot of you ask me about chilling and what do I do for myself and get mad when I can't chat with you . I tell people upfront that I have a lot on my plate and they don't believe me. My girls are 10 and 7. I feel that in either way I am damned for my actions, rather I try to do the right thing or the bad. I ll be damned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

My photo
Iam short. I have a smart mouth. I love my life. Love my girls.

Followers