Thursday, November 6, 2008

They say..

They say patience is a virtue. But so is prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, and hope. This is what I believe and live by. there are basic and heavenly virtues that differ only by relevance to the individual. I am using basic so bare with me. Patience has not be a strong point with me for a very long time. Courage, Faith and Hope are virtues that most strong black women live by. Justice is not always just and prudence is for the birds for most.

Most of the time when I find myself in hot water my patience has played a part. I don't know why I can't get the knack for it. I have to go to the salon for my hair because I hate the wait. To have to sit and listen to the mindless gossip of the lives of others is irritating. To want what is in your future now is not a sign of patience. I am working on it and god knows I am trying. For the most partly because they say patience is a important virture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

My photo
Iam short. I have a smart mouth. I love my life. Love my girls.

Followers