Friday, November 7, 2008

Is it so wrong...

I am new to the site so bear with me till I get the hang of it.

I have long been aware that I am an emotional person. Not in the way that some of you may think. I have a heart. I love with my whole heart and not just people. I love places, things, times and even events. I love the smell of lavender, fresh clean sheets on my bed and Fresh baked food.

There is nothing that compares to going home after a long trip or a hard days work. To be able to travel back to my child hood by retracing the steps that help me discover me.

The smell of pumpkins seeds fresh out the oven on Halloween or sugar cookies during Christmas time. I love the warmth of receiving a Valentine from a secret sweet heart. The feeling of a new beginning that comes on a crisp night in December.

When you are in the company of the one that you love and they are all that matters. Spending mornings in bed reading the paper or watching cartoons is a thing of joy. Is it wrong?

Why must I feel punished for the wants of my heart? Is it so wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

About Me

My photo
Iam short. I have a smart mouth. I love my life. Love my girls.

Followers